3.29.2012

Orange you glad I posted again?!

Ok, a little lame but how could I not resist having the title be something that involved the Knock, Knock joke when my little Juice Drop is the size of an orange this week?! 



How far along? 15 Weeks 
Total weight gain: still don't have a scale so I have no idea...mission this week: to buy a scale!
Maternity clothes? just my leggings so far, hopefully I can get started on those dresses soon though, with these 80 degree days the leggings are not going to cut it for much longer
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: crazy dreams--they're either half awake/half asleep dreams or dreams within a dream...Inception!
Best moment this week: getting to have Stef and Zak (sis and bro) visit before Stef takes off for her 6 month excursion and mission work with YWAM--hopefully she'll be back just in time to see Juice Drop come 
Miss Anything? my other sister Emily not being able to visit this time around :(
Movement: not yet, hopefully soon though!
Food cravings: candy...Easter's killing me! Travis and I agree Easter is better than Halloween for us with the Starburst jelly beans, Reese's eggs, Robin's Eggs, and PEEPS! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: don’t know yet--everyone thinks it's a girl, but Travis and I really believe it's a boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: super tired! I feel like I've done a trimester reversal--I had all the energy in the world my first trimester and since last week I can't keep my eyes open by the afternoon! 
Belly Button in or out? In--it's starting to stretch though :)
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY! 
Looking forward to: spending the rest of the week with Stef and Zak :) 

Nothing's better than spending time with family with a beautiful scenery as your backdrop! When we have family visit we love taking them to see the sights of the Carolinas especially since us mid-westerns are only used to seeing cornfields and cows. While Travis finished his last day on the men's retreat for the Charlotte Eagles soccer team I took Stef and Zak to the closest mountain to Charlotte and surprisingly it was an amazing hike and had a beautiful look out! Check out our Wednesday at Crowder's Mountain State Park!


Stef decided it was the perfect setting to do yoga
Beautiful sister, beautiful view
He has found his throne :)
Oh sisters! We're missing one more, we love you Emi! 
Zak being the gentleman and standing at the bottom to catch me
Triple decker Peanut Butter Sangie
Plain Jane PBJ :)

Have a great week everybody! We sure will!

No comments:

Post a Comment