7.06.2014

Just a Sweet and Rather Large Baby Bump

I'm writing this way too late at night after a wonderful weekend with my mom, step-dad, and sister and on the front end of our babymoon and family vacation. I have to get this posted before I lose wifi for the next four days. Of course I'll have to come back later in the week once I'm around civilization again and share about our weekend we had with my family and our little getaway to Lake Norman. But for now I'll just be sharing a sweet and rather large baby bump.


How far along? 24 Weeks

How big is baby? the size of a cantaloupe and has a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.

Total weight gain: 22 pounds 

Maternity clothes? only when I'm in public trying to look nice, otherwise it's gym shorts, tshirts and tank tops

Sleep: it's been better this week--when I'm actually sleeping, thanks to the fireworks going off at 1 in the morning after Independence Day and Anna who's been waking up because she's getting her molars in. 

Best moment this week: My mom and sister getting to feel baby boy kick!

Miss Anything? working out. I only worked out once this week and of course that one time kicked my butt still two days after! This upcoming week I plan on working out every day. We'll see how that plan goes ;)

Movement: morning, noon, and night ;)

Food cravings: sweets--fruit and ice cream

Gender: baby boy!

Symptoms: heartburn, peeing all the time, out of breath, and my favorite: baby kicks! 

Belly Button in or out? out

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!

Looking forward to: spending the next four days on a lake, by ourselves, reading, relaxing, and just enjoying ourselves. Did I mention this is sans Anna? But Anna's a lucky girl, she gets to spend her week with Grandma Terri!

So like I said above, I'll be back later this week after we're refreshed and done missing and kissing on our little girl to post about this past weekend with my family and maybe share a little about our babymoon--but really, do you need to know a whole lot about that? ;)

1 comment: